You need to design a new footy jumper for your team.
There are 100 squares on your footy jumper. There are some rules about this design though.
- You need to explain why you have chosen the colours for your design.
- 1/4 (one-quarter) is to be red because red makes the player run faster
- 20% is to be a colour from a Richmond jumper
- 1/8 (one-eighth) is to be a colour of your choice.
- 12.5 % is to be a colour not yet used for a team
- 3/10 (three-tenths) is to be a primary colour not used so far.
When you are done put a photo of your finished jumper design on your blog.